Monday, April 2, 2012

Sheppard Smith: I Have Not Forgotten You Are One of the World's Worst Liars

I jsut like to remind Sheppard Smith, on the unfair and unbalanced network, taht I hink of him from time to timnme, and not in a good way. It is Sheppard Smith who described the Zimmerman/Martin shooting this way: Martin was on his way home from a convenience store, and Zimmerman walked up and shot him". I con't care what you think the real FACTS are in the Zimmerman/Martin shooting, Sheppard Smith LIED as badly as you can lie.


Since I don't even really SUURF the unfair and unbalanced network anyomnre, and especailly not Sheppard Smith, I hae no idea what ATROCITIES Smith is committing every single day. I jsut know the is a PATHOLOGICAL LIEAR, who could not be trusteed if he said the sun comes up in the East. Just wanted to let you know again what I think of you, Sheappard. I am sure yhou appreciate teh continued publicity.

No comments: